The commonest problem of the growing society & world. The root cause of many diseases is Obesity. Womens are more sufferingfrom obesity. Lifestyle disturbance is the cause of obesity.
Common facts & Causes:-
- This is today’s fast growing; lifestyle disease.
- Sedentary lifestyle is the main cause.
- Obesity is more common in women than men.
- Excessive food eating habit leads to obesity.
- Absence of exercises&physical activities.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Increased use of medicines for body building or so called energizer liquids or powders sold as food suppliments.
- Obesity leads to various Physical & Mental diseases.
- Cardiovascular diseases, Diabetes, Hypertension, Osteoarthritis, High cholesterol, High triglycerides level, etc. are the main complication of obesity.
- Psychiatric illness like Depression leads to obesity & due to obesity patient become more depressed so this is a vicious cycle.
- Sleep disturbances / disorders.
- Sleeping during daytime.
- Some genetic diseases also leads to obesity.
- Increased use of fast food.
- Alcohol, carbonated drinks, sweetened drinks, Fruit drinks, etc.
- Extensive use of machines in all fields to reduce physical exertion.
- Reduction in outdoor games timings especially in children.
- Cushing syndrome.
- Late night eating.
- Stress level increses the obesity also increases.
- Feeling of Satiety.
Treatment of Obesity :- Obesity needs comprehensive approach. Scientific Ayurvedic procedures & medicines, Diet control, Regular Exercises, Lifestyle changes all these can control / successfully reduce the weight.
Once the the root cause is treated the complications are easy to treat thereafter.